October 1, 2014

It's a blustery day, but I have another Freebie!

I meant to get this out last night, but my daughter and I spent the evening canning the last of the beans last night.  I love the fresh produce, but it's kind of sad to start cleaning out the garden for the year.  It was 72 degrees yesterday,  but it looks and FEELS like Fall in Wisconsin today!  Thank goodness it's Friday . . . a good day to stay in the house to paint and scrap.  Have a good weekend!

Happy Friday Cluster

This download has expired.



5 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you so very much for another cute design

Di Hiller Designs said...

You're welcome, Vicki. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

thank you so much,love your designs

Di Hiller Designs said...

Thanks, Pat! Enjoy!

craftychic said...

So cute! Thank you :)